BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

GET ON THE OBAMA TRAIN!!!!!

-----> Getting that shirt!

Ladies and gentlemen!! Barack Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of how far we have come as a country, even if others feel my happiness is unwarranted, premature, or whatever. No one can deny that we, as African Americans, and this country have MADE HISTORY!!!! Barack Obama is the first African American (half or otherwise) to be a presidential candidate for a major politcal party. It is 2008 people!! This is the year of NEW BEGINNINGS for ME, for you, for this country!!!

I can't wait to go on my BUSH tirade. But I still have a few months to go. I will hold off until January '09 when it won't get me in trouble to go the fuck off about how BAD of a job Bush did as President of this country for 8 agonizing years. Lord have mercy on us all.

Everybody say a prayer for the MAN WITH A PLAN FOR CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!!!


VOTE VOTE VOTE!

I know I have to get my shit straight when I get back to Birmingham so my vote won't be counted as absentee. Who knows what they do with those votes. My new mantra is to HANDLE BUSINESS and HANDLE IT WELL!!!

I believe in Barack, and I will be doing my own personal campaigning for him. I'm going to invest in Barack para and wear it all the time, especially in November.

It's time for change people!! Are you ready?!

--An AKA for OBAMA!!!!

~When Obama takes the floor at the Democratic Convention to officially accept the nomination it'll be 45 years to the day of Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. How's that for history?~


0 comments: