BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy, Busy Day...

In order for me to potentially get out of here before 3pm, I have to work my ass off this morning, so this will probably be my only post for the day. Whatever...

The Zetas (Gamma Theta) at my school just had a line come out last night. My homegirl is SP '07, so I know she's happy to be bringing some more girls in especially with her being graduated and all. So congrats Zeta Neos!!!

Uhh...what else? I venture off to Atlanta this evening (hopefully) to partake in the annual Greek Picnic. I hope everything goes well...PLEASE JESUS!

Anyhoo...uhhh...yeah, so that's all. And I promised y'all some Nala West! I'm going to give y'all some Nala! I promise you will love her wittisisms (not a word) as much I do. So...farewell, dears. I'll catch you on Monday (which is LET IT GO DAY!!! WOOOOOOO).

0 comments: