BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feeling Much Better Today

Yes, I am in a much better mental state today than I was yesterday. I guess I was just super tired and my body was exhausted. In any event, I've failed you guys. I pride myself on usually being able to keep my promises and do what I say I'm going to, but when I got home yesterday, I crashed out and stayed asleep til 9pm. I was awakened by a phone call from Mel. I managed to upload pictures from the picnic, so they'll be up within the next two hours. Today should be fairly slow around work (as it was yesterday).

The Word of the Day (I'm going to go ahead and tell ya) is LEAN......I'll explain later.

Oh, and I want to apologize for not puting up videos, but uhhh....Imma do better *looks around nervously*

0 comments: