BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hey y'all...

Photobucket

As I've been telling y'all since the beginning of the month, today is LET IT GO DAY (check the sidebar for Holiday Authenticity).

Whatever stress or worries you are carrying with you right now, today is the day to let some if not ALL of it go, and reclaim some control over the everyday happenings of your life. I'm just coming off of a long, yet enjoyable weekend, so I'm really tired. It's my goal to post Keyshia's video for Let It Go in this entry, so maybe if you check back after 5pm, it'll be up. But yeah...

I added music to the blog, hope you enjoy it! I think it's a nice little touch. Anyhoo, I should be back later on with a NEW WORD OF THE DAY post...I found some interesting stuff out Friday before I got off of work. I'll share it with you all later. Right now, I'm mentally exhausted, and it hurts to keep my eyes open.

Other stuff coming up soon:
--Recap and pics of the Greek Picnic
--Possible video footage of the Greek Picnic
--My random rantings :-)

So...good morning, and LET THAT SHIT GO! ;-)

1 comments:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

Ohh, I'm sure the Greek Picnic was quite interesting..I haven't been to one in years!