BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Well...

Photobucket

And you better enjoy it, cuz it's the ONLY ONE in the year 20-OH EIGHT! I really want to go see The Happening, but I don't know if monetary funds will permit that...I hope no real mischief occurs in my city tonight...got enough problems in the GUMP as it is.

In other news, can someone explain to me the difference between an "understanding" and a "relationship"? They are MOST definitely not the same thing in my opinion, but "he" thinks so...

Any discourse on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Anyhoo...today...this weekend...a DRAG! Pray that I make it through with my mind in tact. I'm mentally exhausted, on mental overload. Today, I honestly just want to stay at home, put on some Erykah and Kindred Soul and RELAX! But I told some friends I would hang out tonight...MISTAKE! And if I don't chill this weekend...when will I be able to? That picnic is next week...*sigh* Jesus be a mediator!

But yeah, hoping I have more to say as the day goes on, but that may not come into fruition, I'm just ready to go home...but not to those dirty dishes. *SIGH*

Lord, get me through the day!

0 comments: