BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Woke Up on the Early Side of the bed this morning

Good Day...

Ummm...so in essence I started my day around 3:22am...I was awakened by horrific cramps in my lower abdomen, so I decided to roll over and get some medicine. Opened my creakin ass door, went to the kitchen, fixed me a glass of water, took my pill, and got back in the bed.

The sleep was not good, and 2.5 hours later, the alarm went off, and here I am now, at work...bored, and ready to go home and get in the bed. I feel like crap emotionally and mentally. Seems like all of my goals are getting pushed to the side. It's going to take everything in me not to punch somebody in the face today. But anywayz...

Most of my friends know I'm a music JUNKIE! I like all kinds, but am particularly partial to Hip Hop, Rap, and R&B. When hanging with my hood friends this past weekend, I picked up quite a few tasty songs. We were in one of the various "Courts" prn "Cote" in my city, just chilling outside, gunshots and all...the car was still blasting music from the speakers.

I hear this catchy ass tune and ask my friend, "Who song is this?" "Young Dro", she answered me. Since when did Dro have new music? It's a good chance this song is old as hell, but I doubt it, cuz hood niggas stay on top of the Rap music scene.

Anyhoo...I'm making a post about that soon, hope to find some audio so I can share it with the world.

And maybe 2 wks ago, when coming home from the movies with my cousin and her boyfriend, I heard the song, "We some Playaz" by Crime Mobb. Now mind you this song is a year and some change old, but I had never heard it. I'm a CM fan, actually BOUGHT their first album, but I didn't figure it was that serious this time around. Hate I missed out on this song then tho. It's a catchy ass tune and I LOVE Lil J! That boy can rap, and his swagger exudes and permeates the beat of the record. When he starts the song with, "Lil nigga I got them hands .Got damnit I fear no man"...I get chills every time...

But yeah, whatever. Other cute songs are:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend -C-Side ft. Keyshia Cole
Booty Music- Deep Side ft. T-Pain
Dump Truck- Kinfolk Thugs
Louis Bag- Blood Raw ft. Jeezy
and MY SHIT "All that Money"- Young Dro...

Handle it.

0 comments: