BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My ALPHABET

I'm super bored at work right now...so... here's something neat I found on a site I visit often. You take each letter of the alphabet and use a word or phrase that pertains to you...

A lpha Kappa Alpha is the ONLY way
B y merit and by culture
C an't get no better than...C. Sha
D EEZ
E xcuses are tools of the incompetent...
F riends are not always forever
G iggity Giggity Goo
H eaven Sent
I sn't she lovely?
J ust in time, OBAMA '08, BABY!
K rappas
L ove
M aybe
N o, seriously...
O bviously!
P ass me not...
Q uanita is one of my bestest friends
R eady to get off work
S leepy
T TT
U AKJW
V ivacious 26- My prophytes
W ill I call him tonight?
X tra with it--B. Mays
Y am I so nervous? I'm not callin til 8-9ish
Z ebra? Black+White

0 comments: