BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A little on JUNE Observances

cross

June is Celibacy Awareness Month for all of you out there who have taken a vow to keep your legs closed for WHATEVER reason. I surely do commend you! But there's nothing like ABSTINENCE, baby!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!



And since I suffer from migraine headaches, I'd like to mention that this here week (1st-7th) is National Headache Awareness Week!


Photobucket
Be aware that this coming Friday the 13th is the ONLY one this YEAR! So enjoy it, go catch whatever movie is coming out that day! I know there's one. I just can't think of it right now...



Father's Day is on the 15th! Big ups to all the dads! Especially MINE! Luv ya, daddy!!!



Photobucket
And on the 23rd, every bad bitch in America should be playing Keyshia Cole's LET IT GO single (keep that ish in rotation, b!), for it is LET IT GO DAY!!!! So whatever ain't workin out right in ya life...if you've tried and tried again, let that shit go on the 23rd, and start ANEW! This is the year for that, ya know!


In Pink and Green News...

I will be venturing off to Atlanta, GA for the Annual Greek Picnic with a few sorors, a Delta, and a non-greek (my mom...nosey). The events will be held June 19th-22nd in the Atlanta metro area. I'm so excited because this will be my first Greek Picnic, and I heard these things are BIG!!! My chapter and line will be there to represent (if we can get it together). Y'all know Imma have to come bless STG with photos after the trip. Til then, I'll keep y'all posted on the planning process, but shit, time is drawing NEAR!


Lastly, I don't want to forget my buddies and fam who celebrate a June birthday.


~Noah turned 3 on the 1st

~Yong turns 20 on the 6th

~ MY BESTEST, Corsica turns 20 on the 11th

~ MY Daddy will be 49 on the 22nd

~ My girl LaTerrica will be the big 21 on the 29th.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y'ALL!!! :-)

Photobucket

0 comments: