BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Change of Scenery...

I'm debating on changing the look of STG (new template/banners). I'm becoming quite annoyed with this "dark" vibe which is doing nothing to get me out of this "love slump" I'm experiencing. I wanna Youtube-It Up on here...find a way to add audio, so y'all can listen to "All that Money" while y'all browse/read. I'm trying to convince Mel to start the LGC Blog with me...she has many a story to tell, as do I...

Anyhoo, if anyone knows how to do the things bolded above, please get at me ASAP...I might just have to figure it out on my own. My Youtubing will have to be done at the house, as access to the site is restricted at work.

In looking at the time piece, I have an hour left here at the office. READY TO GO! It's 40 cent wing night at Buffalo Wild Wings. I hate wings, but I'm going just to go. Take my mind off of...well yeah.

Tomorrow I'll be trying out a variety of looks. Don't let the disarray deter you, however. In fact, pay no mind to it...*sigh* Change...is needed...

0 comments: