BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Morning. Got Spice?!

If so, sprinkle a lil of that over my way. I need it desprately!

This post should tell you that I'm bored as ALL HELL! Work is dull and boring...all I do is file papers and archive old files all day. Then when it's time for lunch I sit at my desk, pull out my sandwich and read blogs. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT complaining, I'm just saying.

I think someone needs to throw a sex-toy party. I've been dying to get to one since I was 18...and I'm 20 now, so I think I'm 2 years over due. My aunt who would normally take me is now booed up with a fellow greek. Shouts out to the brothers of OMEGA PSI PHI Fraternity, Inc.

Anyhoo...I suppose tomorrow I will meet up with some old friends and catch up with their boring average lives, then I will meet up with another friend and hopefully go look for apple green dresses...BORING....this shit depresses me and makes me want to eat :-(

July should be a better month all together, or at least I'm praying for it to be that way. If I can just get past all this drama with the greek picnic, I will be good to go. Drama makes my nerves super bad. I don't handle it well...In fact, I tend to shut down on hoes, cuz I refuse to take part in childish bull shit, when I am now an adult.

June is really suckish, I tell ya. I don't be having nothin to say to y'all in the mornings, life is BLAH...I need fun and excitement! Hard when you ain't got no funds tho...:-( Oh well...maybe I'll come back later with a new vigor, but I doubt it.

My mind is consumed with random, unecessary thoughts. Whatever!

0 comments: