BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Damn, y'all I'm sorry, but...

Bad news is abounding today. While Scumbucket Robert Kelly gets acquitted for shit that he actually did, Tim Russert, host of NBC's Meet The Press died TODAY.


Click the Link for the story. This is so sad, because I liked this dude man. I didn't watch his show fa real, but he seemed like a fair kinda guy when it came to interviewing major political leaders, Democratic and Republican alike. Me and my dad were just talking about how cool duke was, how he seemed to be rooting for Obama and stuff (even if secretly, I sensed it). Regardless of where he stood on political views, it is always sad to see a TV personality of his caliber die.

My condolences go to his family, friends, and co-workers. This is crazy. Jesus is on his way y'all...we gotta get it together. What a Friday the 13th this is turning out to be. I think I AM staying in tonight. SHEESH!!!


R.I.P. Man...


1 comments:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

I had a chance to meet him a few months ago at an event in DC. He was one of the most down to earth people I've come across, who was in the public eye.