BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Uhhh....

I was RIGHTEOUSLY not going to post anymore today until I recently found out via Funky Black Chick's blog (check my favorite blogs list) that mother fuccin Robert Kelly has been found NOT guilty on ALL charges brought up against him. Click this link for the story.

Photobucket

^^^ Your clothes and your face should be looking like this right now....Motherfucker, I swear! Look, I don't claim to be perfect, and please excuse my foul language everybody, but this shit boils my blood! I am 38 HOT right now! Fuck that!

And I know with my ranting this is no time to bring up God, but may He have mercy on your shitty soul! God is NOT gonna keep allowing you to make these same foul mistakes. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with you, and you need HELP! Stop denying your problem. It is only a matter of time before you end up in a wooden box instead of a metal cell. God doesn't keep giving people like you chance after chance after chance. I have seen it happen before. People fuck up numerous times and God says, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and cuts their life SHORT.

You are not immune to this happening. I am so pissed, because the world should be missing something right now. Another child molestor should have been behind bars, and the world would be a better place for it. And it's a shame too, cuz you are so talented. But you are WASTED TALENT by far! I don't usually wish harm on people, and I guess I'll refrain, but man....GET IT TOGETHER, and may God have mercy on you at the cross roads.

And I'm out!

0 comments: