BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

YAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm FAT, but in other news, I just got a new phone yesterady and I am SOOOOO excited!!! It's been a long time coming (2 years of agony with Cingu.lar/AT.&T) and I needed a change. Most everybody I talk to are T-Mo.bi.le customers, so I decided to switch to them. My phone is so cute and compact...and I know this is gonna sound weird, but YAY, IT'S A CAMERA PHONE!!!

For someone who has had to come up little by little, first with the OLD mot.or.olas (no color screen/digital looking shits) to a ne.xt.el chirp (UGH. but with color), this shit is awesome!! Camera phones were new and getting extremely popular at this point. But the chirp was my first flip phone. Then I "upgraded", if you wanna call it that, to a cin.gul.ar flip phone (some cheap shit, but it was good to me for the most part). Gonna miss it a tad! But shit, while my 13 and 17 year old cousins were enjoying the newest technology with picture (camera) and sliding phones, I was stuck with my run-of-the-mill joint, and had to deal with it.

BUT....

Good things come to those who WAIT!!!!! I've had a cell phone since Dec of 2002 (14, soon to be 15), and I've waited patiently for my come-up. I'm not mad that I had/have to pay for it either. This added responsibility is liberating! I have a good plan, the rate is good, so I'm looking foward to service with T-Mo.bi.le.

God's will I will be working, like FOR REAL working from here on out, even when school starts again, cuz I am responsible for this bill and this account. I got so much on me, but it's a rush, and I know God will never put more on me...you know the rest! He will provide, so I'm faithful in trusting I will find a decent job when school lets back in, so that I can support myself with these bills I'm accruing!!

I feel so grown up!! Let's hope I still have this enthusiasm when that first bill comes in the mail!

1 comments:

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

welcome to cell phone bill-dom!

I looked at my bill last month and was about to pass out!