BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Like Music

I hate posting from home because my browser SUCKS but uhh...I promised, so...

Here's the latest from Keri Hilson. The song is titled "Energy" and I am definitely feeling it. I knew nothing of Keri until about 3 weeks ago. She's awesome! And to think she's been in the game since '01!!! Enjoy the vid:

Keri Hilson - Energy Video - Keri Hilson

Thoughts?

Happened upon this song last night. It's also by Keri and is titled "Where did He Go". I guess it's about love lost, and she messed it up. Poor Keri!

Where Did He Go - Keri Hilson


And lastly, I promised the "Smell Yo Dick" video. Well, Ri.s.ka.y decided to block embedding, so I got the Lion King Version...yes I said it, Lion King Version. To check out the official vid, head on over to Youtube. Enjoy!!!

0 comments: