BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

TAKE THAT, Mama!!!

WELL...
However sprung I may be over ----------, I still not have lost an ounce of charm. I was in Subway yesterday, and the same lil guy from behind the counter who had caught my eye a couple of weeks ago was in there working by himself. I inwardly smiled.

He has this thug-thing going on, which is only natural seeing as he is on the edge of the southside of town (where I stay). He is cute tho, dark brown, alamond shaped eyes, short, and skinny. He made my sandwich and rung me up, saying no more than he had to. Then outta no where he says, "Do you mind me asking how old you are?" I said, "20" and giggled, "How old are you?" He replied looking down at the register, "19." I let out a loud, "Awwww". And then I asked him why he wanted to know my age. He said that I looked so young, but that I could have been much older, so he just wanted to ask. I smiled, got my sandwich and was headed out the door. He called to me, "Hey, why don't you call me sometime?" I hesititated for 1.1 second, then turned around to see him scribble his number on a receipt and hand it to me with a smile. I took it and bid him good day. His name is Dee. I shall call this little boy (lol) tonight some time, just to say hello and get the basics. But I shall let him know that my mind (and heart) are preoccupied at the moment. No need to get comfortable.

I still got it tho. Told you mama!

0 comments: