BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OOPS...I forgot...

Photobucket

Today is...yep, you guessed it! I FORGOT DAY!!!! A definition of this quirky holiday was taken from this here site:

I Forgot Day, by definition, today is not a day to remember. So, just what are you forgetting? Can you even remember? Is it important? Hopefully, not.
Some days are days to remember and to cherish all of our lives. Others, like today, are ones to be forgotten. If you are having a bad day, it's just as well that today is I Forgot Day. We do hope that you are not getting married or having a baby today.
Some people view today as an opportunity to express their regrets for forgetting something, and to make amends. They do so by sending cards and flowers, apologizing for their memory lapse. The trouble is, if you forget something important tomorrow, you have to wait a whole year for the next
I Forgot Day to arrive.

So there you have it, friends. Things I forgot to do up until today:

--Call my cousin
--Email those pics to my soror
--Email that lady about my AP scores

My list isn't bad at all. What are some things you conveniently (or not so much) forgot to do/say/whatever???

0 comments: