BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Time for...new beginnings...My Introduction

Hello, web...My name is C.Sha b.k.a. SHY, I'm 19 years old, and no stranger to the blogworld. I've always had an interest in reading (extensively) and writing. My writing spans from poems, to songs, to short stories, to A+ papers in the classroom. Writing is my medium and helps me best explain my thoughts.

As far as creating my own blog...well yeah, I'm new to this (if I don't include my 16-post blog on myspace)...but I'd like to give this thing a try, and I feel like I'd much better be able to express myself here than on open forums, facebook, or myspace (where things are moderated and reported for the slightest offense). My sincerest wish is that if someone happens to find my little corner of the web, that they enjoy what they read, offer comments, suggestions and commentary or whatever. If not, oh the f*** well...

With that said, to date my favorite blog is Crunk and Disorderly (hope to be linking soon). I mostly lurk, but things are just done so well there. FYI, C+D is mainly an entertainment/gossip blog where you can find out all the latest info on (mainly) African American celebs/politicians etc.

I tried to do a mini-something like what she [Fresh, the owner of C+D] does on the daily one time on facebook, but I burned out on it quick. I also had my own web-site hosted by freewebs a couple of years ago, and it was more in the style of social commentary (with movie and cd reviews, discussions on prevelant issues among teens, some celeb gossip, and a section with my and friends' poems and short stories). Somewhere that's GREEN is not the place to come lookin for the latest juice on your favorite celeb...that won't be here (most of the time)...Poems, stories, commentary, thoughts, a look into my life as I see it, will be what you get. If you don't like it, tough tits! I have major ideas...major...and I wanna share them with the world...It's going to take time though... I'm long winded as HELL!!! But yes, I guess this will do it for my introduction!!

0 comments: