BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

July is almost over...

...and I've added new aspects to the blog, such as a "Holidays" section and a section for announcements as well. Since it's the end of July, there's really no need to list all of the daily holidays, and weekly and monthly observances that we missed. So, you will only see 3 entries. I want you all to take note that some of these holidays are bizzare, but that's why I like them!

A guy I graduated with named Michael was CRAZY about wacky holidays. He was really cool! Everyday, he'd come in either Economics class, or Britt Lit talking about what day it was. He's a really fun-spirited guy, and I'm glad to know someone like him! I wonder if he still observes those same holidays...LOL

But yeah, some of the holidays are serious, and well known. Most are not. Take it for what it is, and have fun with it. Some people go around wishing everyday was a "holiday"...well as I will show you, it can be!

Enjoy, and don't forget, tomorrow is National Milk Chocolate Day! OMG I love chocolate, and I just realized I read it wrong. I read: "National Milk Day", which sounds kind of boring...but NOW I SEE!!! OOH Imma make sure I get the largest Hershey Bar I can find, and Imma go to town on that bad boy!

See, wacky holidays are the JUNK!
But that's all for now!

0 comments: