BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Overexposure (it's not good for your health)

Overexposure is defined by the Merriam-Webster Online dictionary as being "exposed excessively".

Excessive means "exceeding what is usual, proper, necessary, or normal"...


With that being said, and the words overexposure and excessive defined...I'd like to take this time to tell you who I think is OVEREXPOSED to the MAX and needs to SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

Take a wild guess, folks!

BEYONCE' KNOWLES!!!


Yeah! I said it! She needs to take a sit down at this very moment. This bitch has been rocking stages since the late 90s, and you mean to tell me she still ain't had enough?


Now don't get me wrong, I was a supporter of the ORIGINAL Destiny's Child when they first came out in 97. I was nine years old. But hold the hell up...it's been pain-stakingly obvious that Beyonce' has been in the lime-light ALL these years, with no intention of stepping down and letting the other girls get any shine.


And you know what? That's cool. I understand that you, your daddy, and your mama have a "plan"...Beyonce', to me, is like a MINI-DIANA ROSS, but DIANA did it and still does it SOO MUCH BETTER than Miss Knowles.


Call me a hater, but I'm just saying what MANY others are feeling and vocalizing themselves. She needs to saddown! I mean, give people a chance to miss your overexposed ass!!! I get tired of hearing your "recycled-sounding" music, seeing your lack-luster videos, hearing about you and Jay-Z's stagnant relationship, about your pitiful sister still trying to make a comeback in the midst of your shadow!


And let's not even TALK about shadows...Kelly mutherfuckin Rowland. She is equivalent to Cinderella and Beyonce' and Solange are the evil step-sisters...it's sad, but no matter how much Kelly tries, she is OUTDONE by both of the Knowles sisters.


Kelly should have GOT while the going was good when she and Nelly came out with the smashing summer hit "Dilemma" in 2002. She came out with her first CD and did okay, but she didn't create quite enough friction to make herself known SANS Beyonce'


Poor Michelle.....(that's all I can say).


Mama thinks that I'm being mean, but really I'm just calling it like I see it! Beyonce' is 25 years old...I mean, do you want kids? Wanna get married and start a life with Joe Kool---I mean Jay-Z? Sit your ass down somewhere and let some of these break-out artist get some shine!! Let the Ciaras and the Chrisette Michelles and the Tiffany Evanses do their thing and see what it feels like to be on top, for once.


If you're really the best, then what's wrong with taking a break, coming back, and handling biz...becoming the HEAD DIVA once again?


Lemme tell you who has their shit together and is well-balanced between public-life and stardom and keeping it on the private side: Alicia Keys! This girl knows how to work this industry. She gives us just enough to keep us wanting more, but knows how to take a seat and do other things (such as Charity work...*cough* Beyonce' should focus some of her energy on that *cough*). Alicia is a genius in the music industry, she finds time to give back to fans, finds time for a private life, and can STILL COME BACK AND COMMAND AN AUDIENCE! And guess what else folks! She's 25 just like Miss Knowles...


I believe Beyonce' is quite capable of doing the same. But her head has gotten so big, her daddy is pushing her so hard, that she just can't sit down. She's scared she's gonna lose the top-spot. But again...if you're so great--supposedly the BEST, then why CAN'T YOU TAKE A BREAK! PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE OVER-MUHFUCKIN RATED!!!!


Listen B, go chill, kick your feet up for about a year. Make some QUALITY MUSIC (that doesn't sound rushed), get married, get knocked up...hey! Maybe these things will make you more interesting! The industry is oversaturated with two people right now...you and that buck-toothed beaver Sean Combs a.k.a. P. Shitty!


Anyway, that's my rant for today, and I may be back for more (editing and what not). Until then...

0 comments: