BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Life's devotion to a Light-skinned Man

Am I sick? Am I suffering from self-hate? What is it? For a long time now, I have been "hopelessly devoted" to black men of lighter complexion...the "yellow" and "red" boys, if you will. There is something SO SEXY about a guy with a light complexion. And I don't care what anybody says...Light skin is in!!! (for the men that is)...


Anyway, this is my 4th post of the day...and hopefully my last. I don't want to oversaturate anyone with my random thoughts! But yeaaahh...

I'm bored, so I'm going to dedicate this post to 10 of the sexiest light-skinned boys or men (most of who are underrated... **imo**). There will be no Boris Kodjoe (cuz I don't like him), and I highly believe Shemar Moore is GHEIGH! If I'm wrong, I'm sorry...but I just don't like his swagger ET AL! He's not doing it for me these days. Every since he was on Soul Train, I thought something was wrong with him...but anyway....here they are...from 10 to 1...
10. Taj Mowry of Smart Guy

9. Lil Romeo
8. Pretty Ricky's Spectacular
7. Robert Ri'chard of 1 on 1
6. LUDA
5. Gary Dourdan of CSI
4. Michael Ealy
3. Lil Richie from Family Matters

2. Corbin Bleu
1. T.I.

Honorable Mention goes to Allen Payne of "House of Payne" and Reggie Bush of the New Orleans Saints (I know he's not light-skinned, but the brother IS fine as hell!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
I've read this put up and if I may I desire to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to learn more things approximately it!
Here is my weblog tattoo removal cost