BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Shallow side of Me: What I Usually Look for In A Guy (physically)

1) Light-skinned boys (this is totally a preference and subject to change, cuz I honestly like them in ALL SHADES!) make me wanna drop my draws (lol, for real, but only the cute ones). And I haven't met too many UGLY light-skinned guys. I mean I know they're out there, but then again I don't know many light-skinned dudes to begin with. And the only reason a few of them might be ugly to me is if they're light and SHORT (something about that is not very attractive, imo, but I have made an exception in the past--only to get slighted! Darn those short, light muhfuccas [except you RM and GS]!!).

2) Average-to-tall height. This means they are taller than me (I'm 5'4), but no taller than 6'6. I can't do nothin over that, cuz I'm naturally drawn to "shorties" (5'6-5'8) anyway. But some tall dudes, like this one basketball player at school (WHOOO) do it for me!

3) Built or a little meat on the bones. I don't do obese, and I'm just keeping it real. I'm not completely in shape, and by a doctor's standards I may infact be "obese", but I look no where near it. If anything, I'm "thick" (size 10-12, and have a big bust), so that puts me around 140-155 mark...hate it or love it, baby girl got something to hold on to. But I really really love musuclar and toned "slim" dudes. I don't like meat-heads or bean poles (EWWWW). And I love "chubby" boys too, but you gotta carry that shit WELL, and have a CUTE face (no Sean Kingston). I'm really not that picky. If some of you saw who I find "attractive", you'd probably slap me and ask me am I blind. But sometimes personality wins them over for me!

4) Big hands and feet. I know that sounds funny and stereotypical, but I don't want to date someone whose feet are smaller than mine. I've been dealt a bad hand which included size 10 feet (snicker all you want muhfuccas). But my hands are small and dainty :-). Just please have appendages that are larger than mine, that's all I ask.

5) ALL OF YOUR TEETH!!! Nuff said

6) Good hair (as in waves, braids, or dreds) is very attractive to me. My friend EB has the cutest hair. When it grows it gets really curly, but when he cuts it, NATURAL WAVES appear. Not too much brushin fa my boo! Braids imo, are getting played the fucc out, especially on GROWN MEN! Take them shits down and get some twists or dreds. Worn correctly, I believe dreds and twists look more professional than braids, anyway! And I'd love to run my fingers through a guys hair...that shit is sexy, IMO!!!

7) Guys with a MEAN LIP GAME! It's not hard to find a black guy with big juicy, succulent lips...just make sure they stay that way, fellas! And lick them often, cuz that shit is a KILLER!! I promise!!

8) Pretty eyes. Everybody ain't blessed with hazels, greys, or even color contacts...so I label this as a plus.

There's this one guy that I KNOW fits every one of my criteria, including the eyes and naturally wavy hair...he's light skinned and JUST THE RIGHT HEIGHT!! But guess what ladies....



Naw, he's not gheigh (gay for slow folks)....


HE HAS A GIRL! HELL!!!! But man, he looked at me during Church this past Sunday, with those green-hazel eyes...and I MELTED! We were separated by my play-play "brother", and both asking him at the same time what Bible verse the pastor had just called out...WHOOO...I wanted to die!

SB...look me up if YOU EVER become interested. I'll drop everything and we can hook up and hang out! (LOL...) But yeah, I might be missing something, but oh well, who cares. Every guy is different, and where one is lacking in a certain area, he probably makes up for it in the others...

**AND THIS IS JUST APPEARANCE-WISE....
Cuz guess what folks, no matter what anybody says, you don't see somebody's PERSONALITY, VALUES, MORALS, OR BELIEFS FIRST...you see their outside. Whether or not you get to know them for who they are determines if they are beautiful, sexy, and attarctive to you on the inside as well. When I see someone and they're "fine"...yeah, that catches my attention...but can they keep it...cause looks alone, JUST WON'T DO!


And with that, I'm out (for now...) "Peace be still."



Michael muhfuccin Ealy (wit his fine self)!!!

0 comments: