BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

ARRRGH!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes black people make me so MAD!!! A lot of "us" are ignorant as FUCK! no one wants to respect another's point of view, opinions, values, or beliefs. Instead "we" all want to point the finger, shift the blame, and claim our views to be superior to all others. That's why I HATE message boards sometimes, because these little kids (BET) that run rampant in them don't understand how to affectively agree-to-disagree with an internet peer...Instead they would like to argue you down with their point, and prove to you that YOU ARE WRONG! I'm so over this shit! It's like this everywhere though! If u don't agree with the popular notion, your head is bitten off and you are viewd as the ignorant one...When in fact, these same people are the ones who suffer from close-mindedness (is this a word, lol?). But anyway, I just wanted to rant about that. Cuz that shit is pissing me off...

And I mean, it happens in real life too! Muhfuccas wanna get mad and yell over you to make their point, and as soon as you open your mouth to speak, they continue to OUT-SHOUT you...making you feel small, or even ANGRY! This shit happened to me last weekend as a matter of fact, BUT TRUST, it will NOT happen again with this same person!

Your views and opinions are not the ONLY ones that matter. Acting out in the form of ignorant, belligerent yelling and snide remarks accomplishes nothing. If anything, it shows how mature you are! i don't have time for baby-bullshit or teen-aged tantrums from GROWN ASS WOMEN OR MEN! Get it together people and again, stop BITCHING and MOANING!

Life is too short to only look at things from your side of the table! open your minds, try to be insightful, and try to learn something from people other than your friends and family. Sometimes they are the ones holding you back! Anyway, I'm done...I had to get that off my chest.

0 comments: