BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Last Night...

...I didn't even get an answer (P. Shitty).


Yeah you didn't get a damn answer because that bitch don't love you no mo'! Just kidding (not really), but this post is just the recap (kinda) of last night.


Britt picks me up in the PT (her new car...'06 model bih--get yo weight up!), we ride to Hooters. We park and I call Tamara (who lives down the street from the restaurant, but still manages to be late--luv ya Tam). She tells me she'll be there soon. We call Hanae to see where she's at and she tells us she's waiting in the parking lot too. We (me and Britt) get out of the car and meet Hanae at the door. Hugs and greetings are exchanged because we haven't seen each other in some months.


We go in and get seated...**we have the Hooters experience**...our Hooters Girl (waitress) is a little bit (lotta-bit) ditzy, we (me, Britt, Hanae) sit and wait for about 15-20 minutes for Tamara to arrive, all the while wondering if Keturah was gonna show up.


Ket and Tam walk in together and get seated as well. We eat and talk and laugh really loud. Then we get our checks and leave (I'm not goin into detail...if you haven't, you should experiene Hooters for yourself). I'd go back in the future...the food was okay (the fries were GREAT!!!).


Then we go out in the parking lot and parlay. I take pics (as I always do), and then me and Britt demonstrate the "Soulja Boy" and "Spiderman" dances to Hanae and Ket. We laguh and then walk out to the PT so the girls can see it. Then to make a long story short (you just had to be there), we ended up at Bruster's for ice cream. I had orange sherbet. it was...okay...not tangy enough for me...but *shrugs* what can you do?


Anyway, we danced in the parking lot after eating the ice cream, and then Tamara's mom called and we parted ways with hugs. Britt (BJ) is leaving us to go back to school early (8/7). She will be an RA this year along with 3 of my other DIAMOND sisters--Kandace, Jessica S., and Charna. Congrats girls, have fun and don't do the Freshmen in too bad!! Congrats also to my boy Anthony. He's an RA this year too!! Now for the pics (there were more, but they are hella blurry, so just deal).

Britt's '06 PT Cruiser (in my driveway)

Hanae and Keturah

Umm...
My girls (Hanae, Britt, Ket, and Tam in the back)


Crazy heffa, Tam!

Ice---cream---

Alright now, I'll holla. *I apologize for the way my camera was acting. The pictures themselves are very blurry :-(

0 comments: