BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

GOOD MORNING!!!



Hi All! Today is a very exciting day!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!! YAY!!! Today, I'll be getting off at 2 to go to my Eye-doctor, and I must tell you that it feels good to be starting the weekend off early! Last night, I did go to Hooters (I'll make a separate posts with pics), and I had so much fun with my girls Britt, Tam, Hanae, and Ket. After Hooters we stopped at Bruster's for ice cream, and then danced in the parking lot until Tamara's mom called. Good Times! But yeah, I love those girls, and they and I are only about half of our illustrious DIAMONDS clique. Shout-outs to Jessica S., Jessica T., Charna, Kandace, Kia, and Megan. DIAMONDS are forever! But, anyhoo...


I wanted to let y'all know that I'll be on vacation from Aug. 5-12th. I'm going to LA (Lower Alabama, duh...lol)--Gulf Shores and Orange Beach to spend time with the fam, shop, and just relax my nerves. I'll also be hanging with my girl Monie (she's from down that way) for a day! I haven't seen her since school let out, so I'm tre's excited! Since I'll be on vay-cay, I WILL NOT BE POSTING. I'll try to post when I get back on the 12th (a Sunday), but if I don't get a chance to, I'll be back in full-effect Monday afternoon. Moving on....


While in LA, I hope to swim, soak up a lil sun (don't need too much), shop, eat some good food, hang with fam and friends, sleep, and relax. But that's what you do on a vay-cay anyway, right?


I also plan (towards the end of the trip, on Saturday) on getting a tattoo. I'm HYPED about it. A lot of my friends have one or two, and with the excitement created about them from the song
Tattoo by The Alliance, I figured now is as good a time as ever to follow suit. One thing about me is that I know how to be a leader and a follower. Being either has its good points and bad points, and if you are against marking your body, you may deem me foolish and weak...but guess what...ain't nobody holding a gun to my head making me do it. It's my choice and the ever popular and dreaded words, "It's MY BODY!!!". In the words of Jessy-Mae, "I do what I want, because I can". No truer words have ever been spoken. So yeah, I'm following a fad and the crowd...but ultimately it's my decision, just like it's my decision to remain abstinent (proud virgin here, baby), not drink, and not smoke.


Anyway, I think that handles everything on the announcement tip. I may come back with a "life question" or rant or something...I don't know. And I'll be making a post about last night soon.


Enjoy your morning, and happy Friday!!!

0 comments: