BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Update and New Music

Hi all. Blogging from my dorm's pc room once again, but it's just me and my soror down here right now. I'm going home tomorrow for the break, and I am OH SO EXCITED!!! This semester has been the worst one yet! But anyhoo...I have some new music from Ne-Yo that I'm really feeling. This single is called, "Single"...really cute song.

And uh...since I'll be home, in the midst of TRYING to study for my Chemistry test that takes place the Monday after break, I will try to blog a little bit more and put y'all on a few other tracks that are old but pretty hot. But yeah..

Oh and Kongrats to the newest additions of the Kappa Kappa Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi ("Gucci" Chapter), especially the guys from my class (c/o '10) Greg R., Justin W., Mario A., and Chase R. I'm proud of you guys!!! Hopefully I'll be able to put up some pics or video or something...but we all know how that goes...

*sigh* I'll holla at y'all on the flipside. Hope your weeks are off to a lovely start! :-)

*Update (I took the song off of automatic mode, so press play to listen)

Single - Ne-Yo

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u can make it woman

and i put up a short story, let me know what u think pls Bike Lady (10.8.08)

Eb the Celeb said...

when I first got the album single was definitely one of my favs