BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

HI THERE

Photobucket

*I look hella relaxed and happy....(I really wasn't...I was pissed), but I want to give the facade that I'm in chill-mode for the time being.*


Hey y'all!! Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've had technical issues with my pc (that is working now...for the moment), and I'm also studying for dreaded FINALS, but I decided to take a break for a minute to relax...So yeah, check out Beyonce's song, "Halo" off of her I Am...Sasha Fierce album...my friend Bennie put me on it!! Great song...reminds me of my boo when he's not trippin.

Pray for me that I do well on my finals tomorrow. I have 2.5 tests to take (Chem @ 8am, Genetics @ 10:45 and a retake in genetics). I need a B in genetics and at least a C in Chem...like FOR REAL! My GPA, my stint at UAB, and my sanity depend on these two grades!!! After these exams, I will be FREE again until Jan.7th!!! I hope all of you are well! I will be making blog rounds after 12pm tomorrow...or later...I'm sure you understand, lol.

Love y'all! Peace...OH, and HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, EBD!! I love ya! :-)

Anyhoo...

Halo - Beyoncé

Press Play To Listen!

4 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Good luck, Shy! Cute pic, too.

Shy said...

Thanks, Kit!! Coming to your blog ASAP!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

study hard and great smile

Shy said...

THANKS!!! :-)