BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Minor Update

Wut it do?! I now have a working laptop pc...but the operating system is A MESS...so don't be surprised if within the next 24 days I'm incognito AGAIN! Anyhoo...just want to mention a few things quickly...

ELECTION DAY IS FREAKING LESS THAN 2 DAYS AWAY!!!!! PLEASE GO OUT AND VOTE!! Please do not sit on your asses ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT AND HISTORY MAKING DAY! I've heard a few folks say that they are not going to vote because things are sure to be hectic (with traffic, long lines at the polls, and what-not.) Shit, November 4th should be made into a National Holiday in instances like this (Pres. Elections)...NO WORK!! But because it's not...go to work...BUT GO VOTE TOO!! And if you got time at work, TAKE A FREAKIN DAY OFF!!! It's not going to hurt you if you've got the time saved up anyway.

I, personally, am making the 4th a holiday. I'm not going to classes, a friend and I are going to vote together, and then we're going out to lunch!!!! Can't wait!! My sorority chapter (Iota Phi, AKA) is also having an Election Watch Party to see how the votes turn out. It's gonna be pretty big! Oh, and we got shirts made! :-) They're cute!! I'll try to put up a pic BEFORE Tuesday...If not...maybe after.

So yeah...This week is sure to be exciting and interesting...either way!! Remember to do your part and GO VOTE!!!

Oh...and after Tuesday, this joint is getting a facelift!! That's all for now...TTYL!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

im hurt

u bettter go to class sister

Shy said...

Don't be hurt!!!! I have to do this...I won't be able to concentrate anywayz....