BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Can't Get Right...The Frustration of 11/9 til Now...

Photobucket

So I've bet you've noticed that I've been gone for about a week...besides having a nervous breakdown Sunday night...my computer decided it wanted to ACT THE ASS, once again, and now good friends, I am without a pc for the umpteenth time.

The AC adapter is shot. But I ordered a new one on Monday and am expecting it very soon (fingers crossed). Exams are approaching, and though this is a time for study, if my computer issues get straightened out, I plan to blog regularly, because honest to God, this stuff is relaxing.

I'm blogging from a desktop pc in my dorms computer lab right now, and I feel like I'm being watched even though there's no one in the room...I hate it, but I just had to let y'all know why I've been gone.

But yeah, this week can be chalked up as one of the worst ever thus far...Broke down on Sunday, Crammed for a genetics test on Monday/ didn't get to turn in my Calculus computer assignment, Tuesday was just whack, Wednesday was blah (a ray of sunshine was the kid I tutor, but I found out he's moving to Florida...so :-( . Then I forgot I signed up to make gingerbread houses for this habitat for humanity thing....OMG! Not only did I have to buy stuff for the house (with money I didn't have), but I felt like I was being rushed...I wanted to scream last night. Today I had my Chem 2 Lab Final exam...I think I did the best I could (which ain't bad), considering 80% of the questions were vague as hell....whatevs

So yeah...I talked to some old flings and my boo of course...I GOTTA post that picture once my pc is back up...I don't care anymore...

But tell me why is it that when you find someone you wanna get serious with, all the dudes from your past (or females in the guys cases) wanna come back and try to holla...like they got radar or some shit and are like, "Oh, I was just checkin on you...how you been?" I'm like, "Jigga, you wasn't studying me 2 wks ago when I was all alone...did I just randomly cross your mind?" Which I'm sure is the case, but it's just so weird how the times synchronize like that...it's almost ANNOYING!!!! Anyhoo...I think that's enough for now. I love you all. Please keep me in your prayers. I used to think that I worked well under pressure until this week when my hair started fallin out because of the stress...It'll get better! November 25th (Thanksgiving Break) can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

one question - how are your grades

Shy said...

T, man...I'm looking at a D or an F in Math...a possible C in Chemistry and maybe the rest As...but...this is all speculative at this point. I won't know for sure until mid-December.