BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!

My President Is Black (Ft. Nas) - Young Jeezy
**Press play to hear the song!!! (Had to take it off auto-play)


What you got to say about that?!??! Words can not express how ELATED I AM!!! I just saw Michelle kiss Barack and tell him she loves him!! I just saw TEARS streaming down Jesse Jackson's face!! YES!! Jesse Motherfuckin Jackson was CRYING!!!!!!! Even his hating ass can't deny the sheer AWESOMENESS of this occasion!!

I'm so glad to have been a part of this historic day!! Say a prayer for him y'all...cuz he's gonna need it!! Folks already up in arms about him winning, but the fact of the matter is that it's a DONE DEAL!!!

GO BARACK!!! I VOTED!!! Pics of the Election Watch Party coming in a slideshow soon...

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Our president is BLACK!

like fo real

we didn't dream it... its reality

its finally starting to sink in today


yesterday I was still in awe!

that jeezy song is right on point!

Shy said...

WORD!!