BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BARACK THE VOTE and My Cutiful Shirt!!!

Hey all!!!! The big day is here....EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE!!! OMG!!! Today is MONUMENTAL!! I'm headed for the polls at 10AM!!! I just wanted to post a pic of the shirts Iota Phi got made just for this occasion!!!

Photobucket

Cute, huh?! Well, yeah!!! I'm a little anxious about voting...the lines are gonna be hella long...sheesh!! But it'll all be worth it once my boy is in office!!!

An aside: A few of my white child-hood friends are expressing some pretty strong and sorrowful opinions about today through their facebook statuses...I guess I would too if the shoe were on the other foot...so I'm not going to be TOO hard on them, but they need to chill out with all this "WHOA is ME" shit....whatever happens, happens!!! "Y'all ain't ready, Y'all Ain't Ready!!! What's up, What's up!!!" LOL!!

GO VOTE, YO!!!

0 comments: