BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Gotta get the hell outta here

OMG!! Drama abounds in the land of little children who think they're grown. Yeah, sure you may be 19,20,21...and on your own...but you act like a freakin child and it is now my time to get away from you and hide in the solace of my annoying ass family, who no matter HOW BAD they get on my nerves, I love them and I have the best times with them.

Y'all mufuckas in Birmingham are PISSING ME OFF!!! Y'all are like that annoying ass paper clip that used to show up on Mic.ro.sof.t W.ord and hop around talking asking if I need help typing my paper or spelling a word.

Photobucket

BITCH! I GOT THIS!!!

For real though, I just need a break from all the madness that is UAB. I got folks texting me on some messy bullshit asking me if I'm still cool with this person and that person...like how random is that? Like the text just exuded HATE. And it's kinda fucked up because I feel like the person texting me was trying to get me to be extra messy on some shit I have nothing to do with. I don't have a problem with the person you beefin with...so I'm not gonna bash them just because you and a couple other folks do. Somethin just ain't sitting right with me about this...DAMN that shit threw me for a loop. Just random shit like that is making me want to go home and STAY home...but I got a job to do, and I won't stop just because a few folks wanna act foolish. It is what it is.... I just know that I GOT TO GO!!! Holla on the other side (The Gump).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO!

Girl, you're hallarious. But I feel you! I cant stand MESS or MESSY PEOPLE. I do my best to avaoid drama!

Shy said...

LOL, right! Thanks for stopping by!

Brothers Blog said...

LOL @ the annoying paperclip.

But I feel you on this me and drama don't mix like oil and water. So I would be trying stay away from the messy people too.

Eb the Celeb said...

just wooooossaahh... girlie... hopefully you'll be going home to relax for thanksgiving right?

just hang in there!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u better handle yours folk, and atl up the road lol

Shy said...

Yes, Eb, Thanksgiving at home is a MUST, and I can't wait...and lol Torrance, I'll be in the area around the first of the new year for my b-day celebration!! WOOOOOO!!!