BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Devil Is Busy...

Yes he is...

Got the computer y'all...and came up here. Plugged it in to my school's internet connection and...BOOM!

So yeah, I have to head over to BestBuy and get them to re-install Windows XP on it. UAB is fuckin up BIG TIME!!!

I really would write from here (in my dorm's computer lab), but I just feel like I have NO privacy and that's not cool. So...yeah...periodic updates will have to do. I wanted to put y'all on some Raphael Saadiq tho (his new shit...it's only 30 seconds long tho). I love him so much. Anyhoo....yeah. I love y'all too...

TTYL!!

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so your computer is possessed lol
how ya been folk

Eb the Celeb said...

Saadiq's new album is the truth!

Shy said...

yes, it is possessed. And I've been making it....how bout yourself??!