BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

WOW!! Post 100!!

LOL...not really a big deal to me. Just like STG being a year old is not that big of a deal. This is an online diary MUCH!!! Anyhoo, I'll be away for a while. I'm going to TRY to enjoy myself in Orange Beach/Gulf Shores for a week with my family. Will it be hard? YES! These muhfukkas ALREADY starting drama and mess. Oh well...I'll hole myself up in one of those rooms and read/plan my semester out. It's all good. Pics of Isaac's lil birthday situation and the Beach Trip when I get back. So look for me on the 11th I suppose. Adios, Au revoir!!

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats on the 100th post and I wish you many more!

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

congrats!

enjoy the vacation

Shy said...

Thank you ladies!