BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

We Lost Farrah and Michael in the same day...

I couldn't get myself to make a post yesterday. It is what it is. I'm emotionally spent, I just hope that Farrah is resting peacefully in heaven. She suffered for 3 long years with cancer. Not to overshaddow her death, but Michael Jackson's was unexpected at best!

And as for Mike......he suffered all his life. The mental, verbal, and physical abuse at the hands of a man who is supposed to protect and provide. Constant scrutiny by the media, the inability to experience a true childhood, and consequently NOT being able to grow up. Being injustly accused of sexual deviancy by money hungry ass-holes who hit the jack-pot in this "get-rich-quick-scheme"...Michael was lonely, and he never grew up, if you couldn't tell...I hurt most for him, because I know he endured over 2 decades of emotional turmoil and media scrutiny. Seemed like he could never get it right.

My mama raised me on Mike and The Jackson 5! I love them...I will always cherish the memories I have of his music. His legacy will live on. My God bless his soul, and may he find a resting place among the angels.

CSW

0 comments: