BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Forebidden Fruit

So...long story short, I have a crush on this guy who is more or less forebidden fruit. See, as long as I can remember, I've had this rule where if one of my friends (and even in some cases associates) dates a guy, then he is off limits to me. Now there are terms and conditions, but that's the basic gist of the rule.

Well, my crush is the ex of a friend of mine....and they broke up maybe almost a year ago, but my friend is still in love with this man.........so........

But the thing is, he told a mutual friend there was no way he and his ex were getting back together...that it just wouldn't work. Then he told her that he thought I was kinda cute and that I was "thick" and asked her if I was friends with his ex. The friend changed the subject...

Now...this dude is pretty much the total package. I won't get into his credentials, but he is. And he is soooooo handsome, like he has this boyish quality about him. AND HE HAS DIMPLES and I LOVE DIMPLES....especially on my men!!!

He would be perfect for me, had he not already been with someone who I consider a friend. I respect my friend far too much to tread on dangerous territory and risk our friendship over a guy. Now, if he and I become friends and develop something from that, and we fall in love with each other...now that can't be helped, and somewhere in her heart I'd hope she would understand.

Either way, it's a touchy subject....he is so fine.....damn!!!

So as I turn in to bed tonight, Imma say a special prayer for him cuz he got in a lil situation. I hope he is okay.

Signing off....

*side note*

My prophyte A.O. is my f'in shero!!! I love you, Soror!!!!

0 comments: