BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

You're getting on my nerves...

I'm sorry...I have to air this shit out cuz it's getting ON MY LAST NERVE!!!! When I tell you that this mess is bothering me...it truly is. Not only does it make me uncomfortable, it upsets me and all I wanna know is why?

I don't wanna see no crying and hear no bitching about why these folks choose to hide this mess. It's not like people don't already know or suspect. Ask anybody and they say, "Go figure", or even, "DUH". Yet you say you don't care...well obviously you do if you're creeping around in the dark, hiding behind facebook saying you're into something that you're REALLY NOT...

I could give two shits if you are a male interested in a male...I really could. What you choose to do in your personal life has no direct affect on me...UNTIL YOU START TO FREAKIN LIE ABOUT IT...THEN I HAVE A PROBLEM. And don't say, "I just don't want people all up in my business..." Buddy, that shit was breeched a long time ago when you chose to act the way you do. MAYBE, some of you can't help the way your voice sounds or the way you walk, or your mannerisms...but some of y'all...DAMN....REALLY?!?! And wanna get mad if somebody asks you, but then turn right around and embrace that shit in the dark.

What's done in the dark will come to the light. Some of you who think you have the wool over our eyes are the one's who are the fools. I promise you, I don't judge you because of your sexuality. All but maybe 3 of you I am EXTREMELY fond of and love you to death and what you do in the bedroom really has no bearings on my life. But please don't try to play me like a shawty...PLEASE!!!

When I say that your lying hurts me, I really mean emotionally, because you and I both know that YOU are not attracted to me. But I see you trying so hard to hold back a comment on how fine another dude is...or who you think is cute. And as much as it hurts you...it's hurting me. Cuz I know that you are fighting a battle within yourself to keep quiet about your true feelings. I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS!!! But that shit is damaging to your health! You don't have to tell me...just stop lying and denying all together tho.

When you hurt, I hurt and that's what friends are for...literally. Even if I'm not your closest friend, if I have a general interest in your well-being, I don't like to see you in pain. I don't get joy out of seeing others in misery or sorrow. But I see your inner turmoil and it's taking a toll on me as well. You smile on the outside DAILY...and have one of the most beautiful smiles, may I add...you all do, but inside I know you hurt like hell.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS...is all I'm trying to say. I've seen enough TV to know that it's not easy for you all to take that BIG step (especially some of you), but this is just a plea for a change of mind...for you to think about it, be real with yourself, and just step out on faith in the one you claim to love so much...WHO WILL LOVE YOU IN SPITE OF!!! If family and friends can't understand or don't want to...forget them (again that will be hard). But know that you have one friend that's still on your side!!! Don't let anybody tell you you won't be successful. Keep doing what you do, and again if you believe in the same GOD I believe in, then you have nothing to worry about but judgement day...

This is one of those posts where I could go on and on...but I won't because I feel this isn't the first or last time I will need to revisit this topic...anyway, lemme go...I'm not feeling too well right now...*chunks deuces*

0 comments: