BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

I AM SOOOO SORRY

Hey y'all...I wanna apologize for the TOTAL neglegence and lack of posts in the month of October. SO much has been going on and I have TRULY been busy. This month promises not to be any better, so I want to write at least something while this month is just starting (and it's the weekend). Okay so all that stuff I told y'all I was gonna tell ya...won't be able. It's just too much and too far gone to even try to BEGIN to explain. I will say that the fam came up last weekend for the MAGIC CITY CLASSIC (ASU vs. AAMU) and I had a really fun time. I went to the Continental for the first time and I got to stay at the Double Tree Hotel.

From what my friends are telling me, they had a lot of fun back on campus as well. I'm glad.
Lately I've just been really busy with school work, not too much time for social activities til the weekend. This week coming up is gonna be a HOT MESS, not looking foward to it. I'm an officer of Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society, a member of the Minority Scholars Program, a member of the Camille Armstrong Memorial Scholarship Stepshow Committee, and I'm attempting to be apart of UAB's chapter of NAACP. On top of that I am in the Gospel Choir and I decided to do Angel Tree for this little girl this year. So yeah, I got a lot goin on, plus the regular academic stuff...and we can register for classes this week too, so I'm stressed about that. Not only do I need to meet with Nate (my advisor) to talk about classes, but we also need to discuss and do my graduation plan and write down the classes I've taken since I started college...WHOOOOOOO...*sigh*

But with every dark cloud there is a silver lining...that silver lining for me is more than likely always going to be some boy...but in this case...a BONAFIDE GROWN ASS MAN!!! I am SOOO happy....and we're not even dating or really talking. He just randomly friended and messaged me on facebook, and I've been floating ever since. He really has no idea how happy he makes me...just thinking about his NAME puts a smile on my face.

He's the most mature, kindess, most sophisticated, intelligent, Christ-centered young man I have EVER known. I don't have to worry about corrupting him, because I myself am not THAT bad, lol... He really has inspired me to be a better person and a better Christian...the Fabolous and Ne-Yo song really comes into play in this situation.

But anywayz, I'm just going with the flow. I wrote a spoken word piece to express some of the feelings I've been going thru with the whole "man" situation...I'll post it soon.

Roommates are roommates...can barely live with em, but it'd be DULL without em. Happy Late b-day to my roommate and sidemate Kasey!! She's 21 now! Tip one back for me boo, cuz I don't drink! lol...Anyway, this was just a kind of piece-together-the-time post, since I've been absent for a whole month. I will be back asap with the birthday post and with the spoken word piece...and maybe some other stuff.

Oh and Imma try to get holidays up as soon as I can! Alright, luv ya!! I'll HOLLA!!!

0 comments: