BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A few Words...

So....to make a long story short...I'm kinda on the outs with my "boyfriend". I told him today that we needed to take the title away, slow things down, and start over again at square 1. He did some really bogus shit the first 2 wks of our relationship, and in the words of Keri Hilson, "It was turning me off"....Like for real. I was starting to really dig the relationship and the direction it was headed in, but his lack of communication caused me to doubt his sincerity. I don't have much luck with guys, do I? Torrance and Kit would say that I need to leave the little boys alone (this one is almost a year younger than me)...my mama and my homegirl La.va.da are saying the same thing...so...26, you said?

WORD! But yeah, I'm just dropping this tidbit, so when I start talking about someone new y'all won't think I'm some kind of wanch!

But yeah...uh....HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

P.S. Alpha Kappa Alpha's Southeastern Regional Conference will be held 3/12-15th in Mobile, AL and I am so excited!! It's my first ever regional conference. I'm looking forward to learning more about my sorority and hanging out with my pretty sorors. I will be on hiatus, I suppose until I return!! Until then, DEUCE!

1 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

some men just dont get it
have a great weekend