BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

IT'S SNOWING in ALABAMA

On March 1st...

The last time this happened I was 5 years old, but somehow I still remember it...and I want to say it happened again when I was a little older, but maybe not.

But in any event. This is awesome, and it ain't just a few flurries...it is SNOWING out here! It's lovely, and I feel blessed to be witnessing it right now.

Last night, my school's Black Student Awareness Committee put on a stepshow...so you know there were parties and the like going on...so I know a lot of people are missing this because they are sleep and/or hungover.

So yeah...March 1 2009--it snowed in Alabama...

and lol...why my aunties, cousins, and grandma just called me like, "It's snowing in Montgomery!!!!" LOL!! How cute! And it's awesome because my 3 year old cousin gets to witness this just as I did. They say you start developing cognitive memories at age 3, so along with pictures, I doubt this will be a day that Snook will soon forget..

DEUCE!

0 comments: