BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You sTuPiD BITCH

"Whatever...like...don't get mad at me over dumb shit and you don't even want this thing to work. You're damning it to hell because you can't have your way. You don't wanna fuck with it no more. Truth is, you've been DEMOTED...status denied...put back at 1st base with the rest of em."

The worse thing a "friend" can do to me is discuss me with an enemy...and then turn around and act like we're friends....DON'T DO ME!!! Now I see that he's been discussing me with people who don't like me, and I don't like them. You don't do shit like that. Don't play both sides of the fence. But I should have known when he said he felt like our friendship was a "slap in the face"...called my prayers for our friendship "bull-shit"....dude, whatever....this too shall pass...And I pray that I won't regret a thing. EVerybody in your life ain't there forever...REASON, SEASON, LIFETIME...

I'm thinking he was reason status. He was not around enough to completely ruin me..but he did waste a tremedous amount of my time. His feelings are hurt because I'm not calling him everyday...but the moment I told him that I have someone new in my life, he should have gotten the damn picture!! What the fuck do I need to call you everyday for when I have a man?!?! Whatever dude...you are on the same level with the rest of these dudes I'm cool with. You are no longer "special"... you are now just like EB, Juan, and Mar...if even THAT! We're just friends now...or at least I wanted us to be friends....but I realize that a friend wouldn't go through so much to SABBOTAGE the friendship, which is what he's been doing for the past 2-3 weeks. OMG...I'm so tired of milling this shit over in my head. I have something to be excited and happy about. So fuck the dumb shit!

Peace

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang folk can be so pety

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Hi Shy.
Sad. Now that you've taken the knife out of your back and are healing, don't give it back to him. In other words, eff demotion.

Eb the Celeb said...

Tell em why you mad son!