BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Just Believe and Receive It

God will perform it TODAY"!!!

I'm in a semi-good mood today... My last post was a bit harsh...but time and communication has allowed me to move past some stuff...let go and LET GOD! He's blessed me beyond measure, and when it all comes down to it, I'm much too blessed to be stressed with anybody's mess!!

Someone wise (KIT) reminded me that there's no back-tracking...I've let most of the pain and bitterness go...She said what many friends and my mother have said..."Don't give it back to him"...IT being that power he had over me...he tried for a little over a week to keep that string...to keep pulling it tighter. But something in me had already snapped, his hold had already died. It's best to let some things die...or at least die-down. Time heals wounds and builds maturity...

Anyhoo....

Here are some thoughts for today:

"God has a plan for your life and He can change you if you want to be changed" -Rev. Bryant

"He who is destined to do great things must go through great trials" -Pastor Hollis

And here is my jam from the Clark Sisters: "You Brought The Sunshine"



You Brought The Sunshine - The Clark Sisters

0 comments: