BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LOL....Peeping In

I miss writing, and I miss y'all...

I've been without a computer for...well...EVER...well, I can't say completely devoid of one, but defintiely without my OWN computer. But God looks out for His children. I'm supposed to be getting a laptop from my boss soon...like this Friday soon, so I'm looking forward to that.

Quick updates:
My Uncle passed away this Sunday. Keep the James/Evans family in your prayers. Thanks

I am officially in LOVE with Ques.

I HATE MATH AND CHEMISTRY!!! I flunked BOTH of the first tests in each class.

Boy troubles abound....no end in sight.

I LOVE MY AKA

The Doctors from THE PACT are coming to my school on the 23rd. Wanda Sykes is coming on the 27th...uhhh....

I will be updating as SOON as I get a computer. I have a story for you all.

I'm discontinuing my lil rundown of my vacation. I'll probably just post the pics at some other time.

I'm broke as a joke, and amazed at how HIGH gas prices are!! What a joke!

Jazmine Sullivan AND MAXWELL are coming to Birmingham on Nov. 10th!!! How exciting!!!!

Go cop Jazmine's album which comes out on the 23rd.

Okay, I'll be back some other time. Thanks for the encouragement, Eb! It's hard...but I'm trying. Talk to you guys soon!!!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dont hate on math and chemistry

one of my bs is in chem and my masters is in statistics
lol


have a great weekend jones

Shy said...

Man, I can't help but hate on them...I am STRUGGLING BIG TIME!!!! But I hope all is well with you. I'll be by to visit soon!!