BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

SO...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

I brought it in with a few good friends, and some fam at CLub Chills...
The damn DJ forgot to keep track of time, so we were actually counting down 2009 when it was ALREADY 2009....That made me sad. I brought in the new year sober...but baby...when I left that club I was TOo gone!!!

I once vowed to never drink alcohol, but peer-pressure and the fact that I didn't have to buy the drink got to me and my cousin got me a Blue Motherfucker...

This was my first drink EVER...what a way to start the new year!

I had too much fun getting tore down. It apparently doesn't take much for me. It felt so good. But I cannot make drinking a habit...Here's why:

1) I have an addictive personality
2) I form bad habits easily
3) I can't hold my liquor

This morning when I rose...I felt it...HANGOVER if you will...sucks

I puked from 11am-2pm...straight up. Puked up my 4 crackers and sprite, and my Pe.p.to. Puked it all up!!! Made me think twice about drinking in the first place. I may do it again...but it won't be any time soon. And I definitely don't wanna become one of those people who keep alcohol in their dorm rooms just because they can. Drinking by myself will cause problems...EWWW...my experience was so horrible this morning, I'm almost getting sick thinking about the thing I ingested last night.

Jer.ica thinks I got so sick because I hadn't eaten, and nothing was really on my stomach. My cousin thinks I got sick because I mixed the Blue thing with a smidge of long island iced tea...:-(

Either way...I was actin crazy. ROllin all over the floor and giggling and stumbling. It was fun, indeed. Just don't know when I'll be able to do that again!

Shouts out to Britt, Tam, Hanae, Chell, Jess, and Jer.ica!!! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Andrina said...

LoL I remember my first time drinking...& i havent gotten that "wasted" since.
Rules: *Take 2 aspirin before you go out and drink...prevents headache in the morning.
*Never mix white & brown [ex: Grey Goose & Hennessey]

Things ive learned...;)

Shy said...

Thanks! I never want to be that tore up EVER again! I'll take your advice next time I decide to have a drink!